Art of goodness and equity
Yulia Fedonina and Lyubov Krehaleva: Jurisprudence is the work of all life. Interview for Persono magazine.
Yulia Fedonina and Lyubov Krehaleva: Jurisprudence is the work of all life. Interview for Persono magazine.read more
The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation confirmed the previous position on cases of tax schemes
The taxpayer should be deprived of the tax benefit, even if his business transactions are real, if the source of the tax deduction (refund) is virtually absent and the taxpayer is aware of this or directly participated in the tax evasion scheme.read more
Bankruptcy does not cancel bonuses
The Supreme Court of the Russian Federation sided with the former employee of the bankrupt enterprise and confirmed that the financial condition of the employer is not a reason to refuse to pay the employee the bonus he deserves.read more
- We always work subject to a formal contract, so you will get all the necessary documents in confirmation of the services provided and their payment.
- During the engagement, you can always speak both to the lawyer actually doing the paperwork for you and directly to the partner in charge of the project.
- At least 2 interchangeable lawyers are working on the project at the same time, that reduces the risks for you in case one of them gats on vacation or ill.
- Our lawyers graduated from leading law schools of Russia and have at least 10 years of professional experience.
- We do not use standard forms, ready-made templates, but rather develop a unique solution for each client, taking into account his or her interests and wishes.
- You will have access to all materials and documents during the engagement. You can join the legal proceedings in person, if you want to, unless this affects your interests.
- We do a comprehensive research of the issue, including civil law and tax law aspects, as well as legal risks and risks of liability.
- We will be happy to help you to find, select and engage specialists and experts in allied fields of knowledge.
- We respect your time so for providing legal advice we prefer online communications. We are available by phone, on WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook Messenger, as well as by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A good client is a well-prepared client. To reduce the duration of oral advice please send us scans or photographs of the documents you would like to discuss in advance, and (if possible) clearly state the questions you need to be answered. This will ensure both a 15% discount for our services and the shortest possible time for the provision of our advice.
- We offer flexible payment terms and methods for our services: if you are in a difficult financial situation, pay in installments for up to six months with no interest.
- We focus on what is important - we are guided by your needs and interests and do not seek to impose unnecessary services or expenses.